Tahun 2009

Monday, January 05, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
happy new year....

Alhamdulillah...
tahun baru hijrah pun dah bermula.. so this year.. like anew life for me.. as i am starting my new year with new titled... i am a fiance of Mohd Rizal... ahaks... surely i am happy as i am moving foward again and again... my next step.. of course.... marriage....

Alhamdulillah...

I just hope that this new year would be a happy and good year for me.. i am changing my skin from unrealistic unthinkable girl to more matured and real person...

I am who i am... changing doesnt mean that i am not becoming who i am.. but becoming good and better.. more and more.. i hope so...

Thanks to Allah who gives us life... and opportunity to stay awake in His world..

Alhamdulillah....

0 comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers