Not so really

Friday, January 23, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »
Assalamualaikum...

Let say.. i am in love with you... what you should do?... Let say .. i am crazy of you.. what you should do?.. Let say... I am really in to you.... What would you do?...

ahahaha.. This is not about love blog...

Yesterday.. was a very very very unlucky day for me... I've lost the most important thing i've have had... and after those sad thing.. came across i have to redesign my work as ask from client.. and yet.. after the meeting.. my atm card stuck on the atm machine and i got only rm5 in my purse.. what a day... I

Maybe it was a pay for something i did.. Huhu..

1 comments:

kay karim said...

indah...ur bad day huh???
take care...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers