28 January 2009

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »
I just feel like going home today.. the smell of air before raining, brings back the feeling of being at home while raining.. I guess, i miss my mother so much..

I still remember, there has one time where heavy rain pouring while i am still in my primary school. Al my sibling will sat and laid around me as i am the elder child in my family.. and plus.. my parents arent coming home yet.. I am so noughty, where i get up and sat somewhere else, of course, they followed mu but.. and then i get up again and sat at somewhere else.. and of course.. they will follow me whereever i go.. however, i am not that bad sister who leave them alone.. I go to the kitchen and make cekodok with teh o for them so that, they will not going to be too afraid of that heavy rain. Its true, sometimes, eating can wash away your fear, try it...

I am bored.. huhu....

1 comments:

kay karim said...

time bangi ujan lebat + guruh + kilat, indah tak wat cekodok pun!!! :P

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers