Aaaaaaaa

Thursday, January 15, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
First of all, i would like to opologize to whoever followed my blog, as i had promise but did not make it, to put my 'short story' which is written by me on this blog.

Its 6.09 a.m in the morning, and i just cant sleep...and i am writing in this blog at this 6.09 a.m... does that sounds crazy?.. is there anybody who write on their blog at early morning as at 5 a.m?.. 6 a.m? I guess, there might be someone, somewhere who did the same thing as me today.. ahaha...

Last night, me and my housemate, went out to putrajaya at 9 and hanging around at the putrajaya mosque until 12, i was wonder, why there has too much lights on putrajaya.. escpecially on the building, does that means 'pembaziran' (just cant figure out what word for what)... Why doesnt they turn off al the lights excepts the street lights. Thats how the money goes... I guess... Yes of course, the view will looked so nice, however, how many person would looked at the view at night.. or maybe.. we should make money from the view....

0 comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers