I am

Sunday, December 21, 2008 Edit This 0 Comments »
I just cant image what life could be after this... it seems that i have come to the day where i need to make a hard choice ever... i am going nuts sometimes... i always think that time can changed everything.. and time will changed everything... yups.. sometimes.. it can be true.. but for me... i just cant forget of what had happened before... and my decision had started with this evil devil feeling and mind.. i just cant get it out of my mind... i need to do something towards someone.. and definitely... kill maybe... ahaks.. thats sound unrealistic trough. what am i mumbling around in this blog?.. am i ok.. am i not?... i am always trying to hold my feelings.. and trying to think in a positive way.. however.. those positive2 thing cant win vs my negative. i just cant.. i just cant image what will happend if one day i might seeing him somewhere... am i going to be ok... however, those all experience do teach me something... and definitely... i am much stronger than before... InsyaAllah...

Ahaha... i will be a fiance of someone by the end of this year.... Alhamdulillah...

0 comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers