Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Friday, October 10, 2008 Edit This 0 Comments »

As 'Hari Raya' can be celebrated in one month, i would like to wish all of my friends, especially the SPIKERs@KL batch 4 , that is, Mawi, Khalil, Wan Noorainie, faiz, Burn, Wan, Zuha, Ros, Ida, Nisa, Syed,Bakar, Hisham, Rafi, Izul,Fan, Acap,daus, Shikin,Soleh, Sya, Mat,Ros, Anwar, kirin and of course, our valuable trainer, En. Naim...

I do hope that we all can gathered around somewhere. Those all memory cant be replaced and too valuable for me... Selamat Hari Raya for you all.. and please forgive me for all my wrong doing.

Selamat Hari Raya....

"Jemput la datang umah...."


..:Indah:..

0 comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers