Sunday

Sunday, May 11, 2008 Edit This 0 Comments »
When it comes to Sunday.. the feeling of not letting go of Saturday has come.. I want everyday to be Saturday.. but.. does that means i don't want to work? ahaha.. maybe.. I guess, maybe i am feel good enough as a student and the feeling of being a student does effect me after all.

Sunday.. its ok to have Sunday.. But today... i am happy because i can have my breakfast in my home and cooked by myself... It's really remind me to my home.. my hometown.. my dad.. my mother.. and of course.. my cute little cat.. Jus...


I am planning to write a lot in this blog so that i can improve my English.. That's why, today.. i'm here.. in cc... just to make sure that at least i'm writing.. or bumbling something...

Lets start with the English book i read... The title is Johny Angle... Its actually a sad + happy story.. as Johny is a very good boy but died in 17 years old. His mom and dad had great impact on losing him as he is so nice and so good.. and of course.. so handsome..(as what the book said..)
Ans his girlfriend also beautiful and good. After he die of an accident.. he become an angle and help his mother.. what type of help.. that is what i do not now as i didnt continue reading it yet.. i'm not finish reading it yet .. so i guess that will be the next log topic...


Aha..I'm blur... right now.. i am confused of myself... What is happening to me actually...

Today.... Sunday's Blog....


Happy Mothers Day.....

0 comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers